Sunday 28 November 2010

A TAXING NOVEMBER

 Well after all the fun of the stalls, I’m working on the excessively boring stuff - tax returns, or at least preparing myself for them, you see -  I know NOTHING about them NOT A THING, although I reckoned they were done just before April.....? WRONG! Therefore I have LOTS of reading to do.  I tell you something, that advert – the one that says ‘Tax doesn’t have to be taxing’ ? From my research so far I beg to differ.  Its soooo complicaaaated. I have to go veeeery slowly indeed to understand, it’s a bit like reading Shakespeare, but at least that has a plot, with a good story going on.  So what I’m saying is....see you in a few months.
Here is my ‘reading’ stack, and that’s just the start! So far it’s not quite proving to be Sophie Kinsella, though as a pre-cursor to all the dull stuff I did re-read her fabulous Domestic Goddess book last weekend and loved it all over again, if only I had the heroine’s affinity with numbers. 

Now does anyone know if I need to complete both AS800 and ASSS 200 forms or just APD100 and does PD740 even apply to me???? Eek and I thought motherhood was difficult.

I have to say I have found loads of useful information on the http://www.businesslink.gov.uk website, just in case anyone else is currently doing the same thing as me, and if you are maybe we should set up a SUPPORT GROUP.  Though I can’t fault the website, there is a LOT of information and I keep going off on a tangent.
Anyhoo, when I’m done I will treat myself to an afternoon SCRAPBOOKING or something, perhaps with a couple of glasses of wine thrown in.  And for a BREAK .....I can always go to work??!

Late update:  As a bit of light relief I had a go at some flower rosettes (made out of ribbon and recycled clothing!!) What do you think?


XxNikxX

2 comments: