Wednesday 22 February 2012

STOP THE CLOCK!

We've finished monkeying around (I apologise but I must include at least one pun per post)
In the words of Rolph Harris....... (second thoughts never mind)

The Mural is finished, but of course I'm not going to show you, this extreme close up is all you are getting - if you want to see the full wall come along this Saturday (25th Feb) 11 am - 4 pm.

I went along with K today to the studio to see the progress so far and help do the fun bit - finishing touches. K had worked really hard and had completed the bulk of the work.  I am really proud of it and I feel you will be impressed too, so get your coats on bring some bread for the ducks and call in, it would be lovely to see you there.

One more teaser before I go...
Ok I'm gonna say it: 'can you tell what it is yet?'

Nik x




2 comments: